Support the artists by buying their official records and attending their shows.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Queens of the Stone Age - Live @ Reading Festival, England, 22-08-2014


Exclusive concert from Heavy Soundboard Bootlegs Blog!

Source: Soundboard
Sound Quality: 10/10

Setlist
1.     You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, but I Feel Like a Millionaire
2.     No One Knows
3.     My God Is the Sun
4.     Burn the Witch
5.     Smooth Sailing
6.     Do It Again
7.     The Vampyre of Time and Memory
8.     If I Had a Tail
9.     Little Sister
10.  Feel Good Hit of the Summer
11.  The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
12.  I Sat by the Ocean
13.  Make It Wit Chu
14.  Sick, Sick, Sick
15.  Go With the Flow
16.  A Song for the Dead

Buy the Music: www.qotsa.com

ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE !
Support the artist by buying their records and attending their shows.

320kbps mp3

3 comments:

  1. I saw a mp3 256 version on the net. Is it a 320 version (upgrade or other source) ? Long time I didn't gave thanks, so thank you again good people ! I have enough to listen to with the bands I know, but one day I will check some of all the other bands on the site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...